Our company was one of the beneficiaries of the Conecta Hubs call for the implementation of collaborative projects in the strategic areas of the Digital Innovation Hubs, whose award was published on 18 October. Within this call, MEIFUS INDUSTRIAL, S.L. participates in the consortium integrated by Meifus Industrial, Xoia Software, TI Automotive and Inova Labs to carry out the project “Smart Lean Platform for Peolpe” (SL4P).
Within the aforementioned call, the project is subsidised by the Galician Innovation Agency and charged to the Galicia ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020: “A way of doing Europe”, as well as supported by the Second Vice-Presidency and the Regional Ministry of Economy, Enterprise and Innovation.
The SLP4P project aims to complete the development of a new intelligent platform capable of monitoring industrial processes, forecasting their evolution and providing specific information and recommendations for the operators of these processes, using innovative technologies such as data capture tools, automatic learning and Augmented Reality. In this way, the work of the project results in an integral system of intelligent control and support that can have a notable impact on the efficiency, sustainability and quality of our industry, in line with the thematic objective 3 of the FEDER Galicia Plan 2014-2020, to achieve a more competitive business environment.
Within these general objectives, Meifus Industrial, S.L. carries out different tasks of sensorisation, virtualisation and monitoring of the platform”.
- Sensorisation of machines, comfort and general installations.
- Development of Artificial Vision algorithm for centesimal measurement in the production process as well as algorithm for intermediate warehouse control.
- Development and deployment of geolocation systems for people and means of production.
- Security improvements in data transmission, capture and restructuring of the MQTT data model.
- 2D/3D virtualisation of the plant with mobile elements, machines and sensors.
FINISH DATE: 31/04/2023
Galicia ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020: “A way of doing Europe”.